Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm a Super Star

I look kinda scared in the top photo. But hey! Free Beer!

The above pictures are of my two wonderful cats. The all black one is Bella (Kiri named her after the girl in the Twilight series). And the black and white one is Furball (I didn't name him really. When I got him, they said his name was Verbal, but I thought they said Furball, and that is unfortunately the name he comes to). I am sleep deprived and have no make-up, so don't look at me, look at the kitty cuteness.

I got an award at work today. It's called a Star Award. Cuz I'm a Star. That's right, you heard me. A STAR. And it came with a good chunk of moola. Made me feel good, as I haven't gotten an award in a while. It made me feel like this year of hell was actually worth it, and people realize that I do a darn good job. I love my job, and I'm proud of what I do.
So anyway, I'll feel like a star for about a day, then it will be back to the grindstone.


My smoke and tack wagon bit the dust. The red explorer is now scrap metal. So, I now have nothing to smoke in nor haul my horse tack in. I'm debating on what to buy. I would LOVE a motorcycle, but I can't drive it in the winter. I will probably get some kind of small car. I looked at Mini-Coopers, but damn they're expensive. No way that will happen. Maybe a little honda or toyota.




1 comment:

NME said...

Recognition is nice. And so is CASH.

Cute kitties. And fun sign. Your expression in the first one cracked me up. I have a black cat too - Spy.

And my verification is gkagodwk. Geek a God week?