Tuesday, August 23, 2005

For you, from me

Okay, Katy tagged me for the seven things thing. So, here goes......

7 things I plan to do before I die
1. Go to the Mediterranean
2. Read Charles Dickens (keep meaning to, haven't yet)
3. See my Daughter's college graduation
4. Get my Master's degree
5. Milk a venomous snake
6. Hike the Appalachian trail (or some of it, anyway)
7. Go whale watching

7 things I can do
1. Ride a horse
2. Hike 14 miles in a single day
3. Identify snakes in the wild
4. Rappel down a cliff
5. Read a map
6. Party like a rock star
7. Castrate a pig

7 things I cannot do
1. Stop obsessing about my weight
2. Rock climb
3. Rope a calf
4. Quit saying Fuck all the time
5. Cook well
6. Play soccer
7. Push ups

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
1. Nice body
2. Intelligence
3. Self confidence
4. Sense of humor
5. Good kisser
6. Outdoorsy type
7. Athletic

7 things I say most often
1. I mean...
2. Dude
3. Whatever
5. You bet
6. The fee is $10 dollars
7. Fuck, Goddamn, Jesus Christ (had to put all three because it's a tie)

7 celebrity crushes
1. Brad Pitt
2. Clive Owen
3. David Boreanz
4. Viggo Mortensen
5. Hugh Jackman
6. Eric Bana
7. Jason Stratham (Handsome Rob in the movie "The Italian Job". If Katy's Handsome Rob is as handsome, I'm moving in on the action)

People I want to do this
1. As all the people
2. I know who blog
3. have been tagged
4. already, I
5. don't think
6. I can add
7. anymore

I loved reading everyone elses 7 things. I usually pretend I didn't get tagged, but this was fun.

Quick note: A boy scout came into the Visitor Center the other day, and out of the blue looked at me and said " I like your pigtails" Totally made my day.

8 comments:

Katy said...

Kodi. Your my hero.

Katy said...

you're ^

NME said...

I can't do any of the seven things you can do - cept maybe party like a rock star, but a very timid one at that. Maybe more like a folk star. You are one outdoorsy kick ass chick.

And you can pull off pigtails too? Amazing.

hazel said...

love that you have pigtails. I wish you would post a picture of yourself with them.

saying you can castrate a pig means that you have castrated a pig, and as that might be something you have to try more than once, presumably, you've attempted to castrate more than one pig. consider me awestruck.

Kathryn said...

Get your masters degree, that's one I should have put down too.

Missuz J said...

Damn girl. You are SO going on Survivor. We need to sign you up ASAP! And for the record, you look totally hot in pigtales.

lonna said...

Now I have the image of a pig being castrated in my head. Shudder. You do sound like you would do great on Survivor, with pig tails to boot.

A Man without a Band said...

took me a moment to figure out why everyone was talking about Survivor, but yeah, I get it.

hmmm. Interesting thing about this seven list is to see the things others want to do that I have already done, and vice-versa.

Jennifer and I were talking about the AT when we were in Virginia, and she specifically mentioned you. Maybe one of these years, we'll start a little regime of doing parts of it (did we mention that we walked about 100 yards of it when we went to Harper's Ferry?)

anyway, talk to you soon, I'd imagine.