Sunday, December 18, 2005

Jolly ole' Saint Kodi

Whoooooo Hooooooo! One more week until Christmas. Kiri has put a very large present under the tree for me this year, and I'm dying to know what it is. She, of course, won't give me any hints, the little vixen.

Ken and I bought a digital camera as a joint gift for each other, so pics will be posted very soon. That is if I can pry Kiri's fingers off the camera for 5 minutes to download the suckers. Santa has bought me a garlic press, and the new best of Korn CD, because Santa is a very smart gal who happens to know all of my very immediate needs.

Our dog, Lightning, received her new doggie bed a little early because we keep catching her sleeping on the couch in the morning. I think she is getting a little old and arthritic, and it is too uncomfortable for her to sleep on the floor anymore. She seems to like the bed, though I am a little worried she'll chew it to pieces, like she does all her toys.

My mother and father will be coming down to my house Christmas day. I guess Thanksgiving dinner was such a roaring success, they are ready to risk my cooking again. I think I will make Prime Rib.

I went to Chronicles of Narnia, LWW, with Becca last night. I loved it. It was so much how I pictured things in my head when I was a little girl reading the books. Though I must say, I never pictured Mr. Tumnis being such a smokin' hot fawn. I can't remember who played Mr. Tumnis, but damn, take off the ears, the bulbous nose, and the goat feet, and he is one fine looking dude.

I wish you all the happiest Christmas ever!

4 comments:

lonna said...

Merry Christmas. That's great that your parents want a repeat performance from Thanksgiving. What a confidence booster.

Isn't it amazing how sometimes Santa seems to know exactly what we need? Ha Ha.

Missuz J said...

Had a great time at the show--and a bit of a hangover the next day! So excited for you for your digital.

OMH said...

Gotta agree with you on Smoking HOT - but gotta ask for that back to be shaved also!

You know if you can catch the "V" gone you could always unwrap and rewrap the package........no that would be WRONG!

hazel said...

have you shaken said package? I am bad like that. I cannot wait for anything.

merrrrrrrry christmassssss! and happppy hannukahhhhhh! and kooooooky kwannnnzaaaa! and realllll good ramadaaaaan! and pagarifiiiiiic pagan whatever solstice thingie!!!