Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Time to take down the tinsel, the season tis over



My parents, Reed and Ellen are to the left. Me in my new hat on the right.

Kiri giving you all a big Christmas kiss. And Kiri in her hat and opening presents.


Sorry I have not posted in a while. I have been busier than hell, and also dealing with a little post-holiday blues. Thank God for my friends, that they force me out of my house and lift my mood considerably.

Christmas was smashing! Kiri seemed very happy about the gifts she received. She got some very nice clothes from my parents, as well as a kick ass cowboy hat. Mom and Dad also gave me a cowboy hat, and my mother and father-in-law gave me some spurs. Whooo hoooo, it's time to ride baby!

New Years was fabulous. I had a wonderful time. I sang some karaoke, some good, some bad. I think my rendition of Twisted Sister "We're not gonna take it" was smokin. But, alas, the song from the musical Annie "Tomorrow" was not so great. Becca and I sang some "Dust in the Wind" with B on harmony, and I think we could take that song on the road, it was so fabulous.

Here are some Christmas pics. I, being a complete and total moron, forgot my camera for the New Year's party. Oh, well.

9 comments:

Missuz J said...

Loved new years. Will post my pics as soon as the camera battery is charged. Have I told you lately how glad I am that you're my friend?

OMH said...

BTW - what did you get from Kiri? Did you have to wait until Christmas day to open it?

amandak said...

oh yeah! we're all so curious about the gift from kiri!

great to see you at new years, and sing, and hang, and EVERYTHING!

hazel said...

I totally love dust in the wind. probably one of my top ten songs ever in life.

these are great pictures of you. totally not what I thought you looked like, as other pics you posted have you pretty far away or in your ranger gear.

spurs? holy shit. I would love to see real spurs close up. if you come down to vegas to see us, you have to totally wear them.

lonna said...

You two look so kickass in your new cowboy hats. I have to admit that I was wondering about the big gift from Kiri myself.

NME said...

I can honestly say I've never thought I would enjoy karaoke, but you guys make it sound so fun that I wish I was there singing too. Of course you'd all need earplugs. Or at least LOTS of Tequila.

Stine said...

Great pics Kodi. I hadn't seen a good close up pic of you yet.

Happy New Year.

Kathryn said...

Wow, you and Kiri are both such beautiful women!

shawnak said...

Man it was cool to see Aunt Ellen and Uncle Reed. I haven't seen them forever!!! they look great as do you and Kiri. You have got to teach me Karaoke Revolution when I come down this summer, it sound like so much fun!
What did Kiri get ya?