Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Hangin with my pals


This is how I feel today. A little silly, pretty tired, and on the edge of complete insanity.

I took this picture of myself, for some strange reason. I look like a toad.

Kiri has been very sick, and I had to go back to work, so I'm a bit overwhelmed right now. I'll get over it. The following are some pictures of the hike I did with my two good friends, Jen and Paul. We did this hike back in September, and it was gorgeous. So enjoy. I'll try to blog more later this week. I have to go to training for two days, so I'm sure I'll have lots to vent about later.

2 comments:

shawnak said...

Nice picture, you remind me of Aunt Jane in her younger days, very pretty no matter the expression :) I loved the hiking pics, gorgeous, how lucky you are to be surrounded by such beauty.

Thanks for your response to my blog. Ilove you so much and anytime ya wanna come up here and do some ass kicking (or just hang out) I would love to have you! And Iam coming the end of June so BE READY...hee hee!

hazel said...

I didn't think this was you at first. I have only seen one or two pictures of you, though. purty!! even with the grimace.