Monday, October 31, 2005

Trip to Monument Valley







Here are some pictures of Kiri (she's the cute girl in the cowboy hat), and one of me and Kiri on our horses. I threw in a couple pictues of Monument Valley as well.

I am getting ready for my favorite holiday in the world, HALLOWEEN! Yipeee! I am doing the easy thing this year and wearing a silly fish hat. Kiri is going as a dead bimbo (NOT my idea), but as long as her ass and boobs are covered, I'm not going to make a fuss.

Missuzj and Sophie dropped by this morning. I was still in bed because I'm a lazy bum on Monday's. Soph was wearing her funshine bear costume and was adorable. God, I love Halloween. I always laugh every year when all the crazy zealots start calling Halloween a satan worship day, and try to get everyone to boycott it. Whatever. It is fun to dress up and get treats, so chill people. I am not so sure that the Devil gives a crap about little kids in princess costumes.

Have a great spooky Halloween everyone!

5 comments:

lonna said...

What great pictures. I agree with you about Halloween. Let the kids enjoy it and let the adults enjoy it too.

amandak said...

Nice pics. I'd love to have seen you in a silly fish hat! We had a garden fairy and a pirate this year. When the pictures make it out of my camera and onto some digital medium, I'll be sure to post them. We're coming out for Thanksgiving, so hopefully we'll see you soon!

shawnak said...

Hip Hooray for Halloween! Ilove being scared and seeing all the cute kids dressed up on mydoor for candy. Q was the Scream guy (the happy/stoned one) with a wig of dread locks. It was hilarious. It was his first halloween Ilet him run amuck and without me..sniffle! They grow up to fast! I miss the days of FUnshine Bear Costumes. Which was fricking adorable by the was missuzj!

NME said...

Fantastic photos. I love that natural arch in the valley. So cool. And that picture of Kiri in the hat, the pig tails, and the badass attitude is fantastic.

freethoughtguy said...

Halloween Rocks!